This List is made for the Global Build only. List is based on my personal opinion.
How to Reroll (Valid till Pre-registration Bonus Expire)
- The only known way to reroll now is to reinstall your app (iOS) or delete data (Android)
- Play the game and collect all the gems from Missions. You should be able to get 7500 Gems after getting Cloud, Hope and Y’shtola.
- Do a 10+1 roll on Weekly and All Star Banner
- Reroll if you do not get Cloud Weapon
Note: The first Ticket pull will always be a 5* Weapon for either WoL, Vivi or Rem.
|Rarity||Rates (10+1 Pulls Rates)|
This ranking is based solely on the Global Build. I know some of you may refer to the Japan tier list or hearsay from the Japan Players but please do note that the Japan build is a year ahead of Global. Things will change between now and then and it’s more important to play according to the Global version then waiting for a content 1 year in advance, by then, the list would have change again.
|Ogrenix(VII)||– Cloud’s Weapon
– Cloud joins the party early in Chapter 1 thus having his weapon can greatly help in progression
– Cross-Slash is one of the rare skills that can hit both BRV and HP. With Ogrenix, Cloud can quickly boost his BRV and deal a higher HP damage then most characters.
– Increace chance to Paralyze Enemy for 1 turn (ST)
Platinum Sword (XII)
|– Vaan’s Weapon
– Red Spiral is one of the rare skills that can hit both BRV and HP. With the Platinum Sword, Vaan can quickly boost his BRV and deal a higher HP damage then most characters. Also, it extends his ATK Buff by a turn.
– I do not encourage you to aim for this if you’re rerolling. Wait until the rate up banner for Platinum Sword.
Zwill Crossblade (IX)
|– Zidane’s Weapon
– Stellar Circle is able to quickly take down a huge chunk of enemy’s BRV.
– SPD down enemy and SPD Up self duration increase
– I do not encourage you to aim for this if you’re rerolling. Wait until the rate up banner for Zwill Crossblade.
|DeathBringer (IV)||– Cecil’s Weapon
– DKC + Weapon = Highest Physical Damage character in the game at launch
– AOE Attack
|Thyrus(XIV)||– Y’shtola’s Weapon
– Y’shtola joins the party early in Chapter 1 thus having her weapon can greatly help in progression
– Stone; Chance to Slow enemy (delay turn) (ST)
|Enhancer (I)||– Warrior of Light’s Weapon
– Gives more shield to allies.
– Good for high level boss fights where you want to protect your Attackers from being Broken after using their HP ATK
Tiger Fang (VII)
|– Tifa’s Weapon
– ATK down
Oak Staff (IX)
|– Vivi’s Weapon
– Fire Elemental BRV damage good for most early stage bosses
|Astral Rod (X)||– Yuna’s Weapon
– The only reason and the most important reason why you need Yuna is because of Marlboro. Having Astral Rod will enable her Esuna to become AOE. Must have weapon for Status type bosses
|Chocoblade (V)||– Bartz’s Weapon
– Decent for cutting down a chunk of the enemy’s BRV
|Survival Edge (Type-0)||– Rem’s Weapon
– Increase Cure amount
|Spharai (XIV)||– Yda’s Weapon
– Boost BRV damage on Snap Punch
– ATK & SPD Up duration increase
|Wing Sword(II)||– Firion’s Weapon
– Number 2 Physical Damage character in the game (at launch)
– Strong BRV attack
– Leech HP
I strongly suggest you guys concentrate on rerolling for Cloud’s Weapon only. It will be a great bonus if you can get Vaan’s weapon on the discounted roll.